Kensington
Congregational
Church

United Church of Christ

The Parish Hall

Our Parish Hall, which includes a large multipurpose room and stage on the first floor and a small multipurpose room and classrooms on the lower level, was built in 1956 on the site of the carriage barns, adjacent to the meetinghouse. Next door is the Youth Center, a small brick house purchased in 2000. Across the street at 185 Sheldon Street is our Reeves Education Center, which houses the Kensington Nursery School and many of our Sunday school classes. It is surrounded by lush woods, along with a prayer labyrinth constructed by our teenagers in 2004.

The Parish Hall Expansion Initiative

The members of KCC voted on Jan. 22nd 2017 to proceed on an effort to fund the expansion of the Parish Hall.

By clicking on the conceptual image to the right, one can access the presentation given to the Congregation by Brian Humes and the Building Committee on May 1st 2016.

NOTE: Image shown presents one possible option with a new Kitchen (left) and connection to the Meeting House, unifying the two buildings.